Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Knitting Party Time

Tonight is another meeting of the Memphis Knitting Guild. The program tonight is about casting on! Oh, how I love casting on. I'll tell you what I learned tomorrow. I'm taking the i-cord scarf to work on. I don't want to talk about the Isis wrap.

I've spent the whole day cleaning the house. I didn't have any work again so I figured this was a good way to spend my time since James's parents are arriving tonight. And this morning I dreamed that Brooke and Joy showed up for a surprise knitting party and the house was a mess. Maybe if I clean it, they will come.

Maybe.

Please?

3 Comments:

At November 22, 2005 3:51 PM, Blogger brooke t. higgins said...

*plans madly*

I can't wait to hear about the knitting guild meeting! Joy and I actually discussed that last week that we couldn't wait till the next one. Learn lots of new things, please!

 
At November 22, 2005 6:29 PM, Blogger Joy said...

*plans even more madly*

a surprise knitting party in warm mississippi sometime during the cold winter in ohio? that sounds grand! i need to learn all your casting-on secrets so i can fall in love with it like you have!

 
At November 29, 2005 11:30 AM, Blogger Joy said...

So how was the knitting guild meeting? Did you get lots of knitting done on your Thanksgiving holiday? Is the Isis wrap still in a pile of shame?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home