Monday, November 21, 2005

More Stupidness

I did it! I put the Isis Wrap back on the needles this weekend. And proceeded to completely screw it up. I didn't write down which pattern row on which I had stopped so I counted and counted and counted and counted and finally was sure I knew which row I had stopped on. About six rows later, I knew I was wrong. So I had to rip it back and in the processes I dropped a couple of stitches. I was so mad I almost ripped out the whole thing and started over. I contained my rage and it is currently sitting in a disgraceful pile in the corner.

The scarf is coming along nicely. At least I've got that going for me.

3 Comments:

At November 21, 2005 2:01 PM, Blogger brooke t. higgins said...

Don't give up. You're not stupid. This will be so beautiful when it is done and you will be so thankful that you took the time to do it right.

I can't wait to see more pictures of my scarf! :)

 
At November 21, 2005 2:02 PM, Blogger Joy said...

I have a disgrace pile too! That's where the poncho that is way too tight is laying right now! I refuse to rip it out now, but I'm so unmotivated to go back and work more on it. Plus it has gotten boring. When I thought I was almost to the scallop edge, I was getting excited. Now I know I have many many more boring rounds to go.

You can do it. You can finish the wrap! I believe in you! Rescue it from the disgrace pile!

 
At November 21, 2005 2:41 PM, Blogger Brenda said...

I never really "give up" on anything. I just take breaks. Long breaks.

My goal for tonight is to get the stitches back on the needle correctly and figure out which row I'm on. I think I can handle that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home