Friday, November 18, 2005

Scarf Update!

The scarf is coming along beautifully. Of course I got tired of plain ribbing.


So I added cables. Much to my delight I discovered that, because I'm making cables out of ribs, the cables show up on the reverse side as well. They aren't centered on the back but I'm going to pretend that I meant them to be that way.

I wanted to try crossing the different colors, but I don't have enough yarn to try that this time. I have just enough of the purple to finish this scarf. I'll try crossing colors on the next one. I think we all know that means that I'll start another scarf and this one will never get finished.

1 Comments:

At November 18, 2005 2:45 PM, Blogger brooke t. higgins said...

Ooh! That looks AWESOME!! I am tre impressed. What's even cooler is that this unfinished scarf will be for James and the next one you make (and finishe) that will be even cooler than this scarf will be for me! ROCK! Thank you!!

Oh, and I love how the little knots in the ends of the i-cords make them look like little Medusa snakes. Ssss!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home