Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Slippers, Sweaters, and Swag

Well, Sally comes home tomorrow. So that means lots of puppy pictures in the next post. So before that happens here are knitting pictures.

Here are the completed purple fuzzy feet. Very nice. I'll mail them sometime. Getting them done was the hard part. Right?


I think I'm actually going to finish the Isis wrap. I'm up to row 30 of the back. Almost a 1/3 done.
Last night I discovered that I had made a mistake somewhere and I tinked back 5 rows to find that I had missed a yarn over. Why didn't I notice it until 5 rows later? It was either the engrossing movie on Sci-Fi or drugs. They're pretty much the same in my case. So now I have stitch markers after each pattern repeat to prevent another missed yo. I simply cannot be trusted with numbers.

Yesterday I realized that I had been most remiss in recounting my Christmas loot. I neglected this most wonderful present.

Brooke made me this groovy knitting bag that in the future it can also be a cheeky diaper bag.


Cheeky Monkey!

2 Comments:

At January 11, 2006 9:03 PM, Blogger brooke t. higgins said...

Yay for slippers! Having them done is all that matters... mailing them is a piddly thing.

Yay for the Isis wrap!! I'm proud of you for solving your problem right away. I can't wait to see the finished thing!

Yay for the cheeky monkey!!

Yay for Sally coming home tomorrow!!

 
At January 12, 2006 11:26 AM, Blogger Joy said...

The wrap looks awesome, and so do the slippers. You can just mail those to me priority mail today and they'll get here by the weekend. :)

Cool monkey fabric - I love it!

Can't wait to see puppy pics tomorrow! Got a stash of puppy pads?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home