Wednesday, February 22, 2006

La la la la la la!

Hello Children!

I haven't been posting because I haven't been knitting.

So what have I been doing?

I don't know. Stuff. You know. Just stuff. And things.

Leave me alone.

I am so impressed with Brooke's stick-to-it-ive-ness . . . ation . . . ility . . . ing. I thought that I would be all fired up after our knitting weekend and I've got nothing. All that new yarn and I've got nothing. Did I refuse to join the knitting olympics because I knew this would happen? OR is this cosmic justice for refusing to join?

We'll never know.

Now I have to go. You know. Stuff and things.

3 Comments:

At February 22, 2006 7:50 PM, Blogger brooke t. higgins said...

I know you said to leave you alone, but I can't, cuz I love you, and I miss you when you don't post. You don't have to knit to post! We won't be disappointed in you! I promise!

We need Sally pictures! She is perfect blog fodder!

Also, I've been hoping to hear some of your opinions on the new American Idol contestants. I count on you to provide me with accurate commentary! For example, that Eliott Yazin (or whatever) guy might be a good singer, but he reminds me of a mennonite werewolf!

I hope you'll embrace your knitting sabbatical and continue to provide us with your wisdom of life. I miss you!!!

 
At February 23, 2006 12:28 PM, Blogger Joy said...

I can't leave you alone either. Reading blogs keeps me sane when shut up inside a house full of germs! So I don't care if you're knitting or not! I'm not knitting either!

You know, when people say they're doing "stuff" and evade questioning, people tend to wonder if "stuff" = baby-making.

Just an FYI.

:)

I like the atypical contestants - the ones like Kevin Covais, Mandisa, and Taylor Hicks - they don't look like every other fashion magazine model.

(Hey Brooke - I hope this goading her into posting will work!)

 
At February 23, 2006 12:50 PM, Blogger Brenda said...

When I said "leave me alone" I meant "don't give me any crap about not knitting."

I would like to point out that I am busy doing "stuff" while James is at work. So it might be more accurate to think that stuff = walking to dog, doing laundry, doing dishes, getting groceries, taking a nap, reading a knitting murder mystery, or staring off into space.

At least while James is at work. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home