Thursday, February 23, 2006

My Thoughts on American Idol

By popular request I am sharing my thoughts on American Idol.

First off, I haven't been watching it. I don't like the first few weeks because they are purposely humiliating so many people and I can't get into that. Then I get annoyed when the voting starts because America votes for so many crappy singers. Remember Diana DeGarmo and Jasmine? How about Carmen? She was, of course, partly Cowell's fault.

All that said, I did see two contestants sing on Tuesday. The girl who sang "Midnight Train to Georgia" and the Opera girl. Then I had to switch over to "The Closer." I wasn't terribly impressed with either.

I promise I'll watch next week. After all, I've never seen a Mennonite Werewolf before.

1 Comments:

At February 23, 2006 2:05 PM, Blogger brooke t. higgins said...

Last night was the first time I'd watched it in weeks and weeks. And weeks. Mostly because I've had to work most evenings that it's on, and also because my cable was out for over a week. I know it's tough to believe that a single girl actually has responsibilities, but I do. I was glad to see the werewolf, though. He intrigued me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home