Monday, April 10, 2006

Hallelujah!

WE GOT THE HOUSE!

After some countering back and forth, everything is set. I thought I would be excited and giddy if we got the house. Instead I was relieved. I'd gotten myself pretty worked up over the possibility that we wouldn't get the house. James and I went out to eat to celebrate. Probably the last time we'll be able to for a while since we close on the house on May 12th. How crazy is this going to be?

Since the house was only on the market for 1 day, we don't have any pictures, but if you wait a month, I'll take some myself!

Tomorrow I'll do a knitting post. I promise!

3 Comments:

At April 11, 2006 5:59 AM, Blogger Joy said...

HOOORAAAAYYYY!!!!! I'm SOOOO excited for you!

Oh wait. What am I saying? You're moving to WYOMING!! That's so far away. I definitely want to come see you guys out there though it may take awhile to get enough time.

 
At April 11, 2006 7:52 AM, Blogger brooke t. higgins said...

WOO HOO!!! I'm excited for you, too. And happy, and ecstatic, and thrilled, and bummed as heck that you'll be so far away. But I'll make it there too, dangit! And we'll storm the quilt shops and demand yarn! Hehe.

Congratulations. :)

 
At April 11, 2006 1:21 PM, Blogger Brenda said...

Everyone can come visit! We've got room. And if we don't, we'll make room!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home